Laman

Thursday, December 30, 2010

on my heart just like a tattoo

http://evanplatoigor.blogspot.com


You're on my heart just like a tattoo. Just like a tattoo, I'll always have

You're on my heart just like a tattoo. Just like a tattoo, I'll always have

You're on my heart just like a tattoo. Just like a tattoo, I'll always have

You're on my heart just like a tattoo. Just like a tattoo, I'll always have

 on my heart just like a tattoo.

on my heart just like a tattoo.

I'm definite about my pink-to-redish bow (on my neck) I think it only took a

I'm definite about my pink-to-redish bow (on my neck) I think it only took a

You're on my heart just like a

You're on my heart just like a

 on my heart just like a tattoo

on my heart just like a tattoo

 on my heart just like a tattoo,

on my heart just like a tattoo,

 on my heart just like a tattoo.

on my heart just like a tattoo.

 on my heart just like a tattoo

on my heart just like a tattoo

 on my heart just like a tattoo

on my heart just like a tattoo

MySpace - & you're on my heart -- like a tattoo . - 20 - Female - CT, New York

MySpace - & you're on my heart -- like a tattoo . - 20 - Female - CT, New York

 on my heart just like a tattoo.

on my heart just like a tattoo.

 on my heart just like a tattoo.

on my heart just like a tattoo.

you're on my heart just like a tattoo Just like a tattoo,I'll always have

you're on my heart just like a tattoo Just like a tattoo,I'll always have

 on my heart just like a tattoo

on my heart just like a tattoo

 on my heart just like a tattoo

on my heart just like a tattoo

 on my heart just like a tattoo.

on my heart just like a tattoo.

You're on my heart just like a

You're on my heart just like a

 on my heart just like a tattoo

on my heart just like a tattoo

 on my heart just like a tattoo

on my heart just like a tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.