Laman

Sunday, January 9, 2011

one love tattoo

People even love it enough to get it tattooed on themselves!

People even love it enough to get it tattooed on themselves!

All work completed by Nico at One Love Tattoo Geneva

All work completed by Nico at One Love Tattoo Geneva

You're going to love this one.

You're going to love this one.

I love looking at them, but doubt I have the courage to have one.

I love looking at them, but doubt I have the courage to have one.

Rodney show's us the love. I think this was a "one off" PASS experience ;)

Rodney show's us the love. I think this was a "one off" PASS experience ;)

Re: I love my tattoos.

Re: I love my tattoos.

 meet him personally and get some nice tattoos.

meet him personally and get some nice tattoos.

For the bright side I chose one

For the bright side I chose one

For Omnia Love Quote tattoos On Wrist

For Omnia Love Quote tattoos On Wrist

Love Tattoo. Here's a dude showing a real dedication to the thing he loves

Love Tattoo. Here's a dude showing a real dedication to the thing he loves

This one really stings. I can't tell you how much I love M83.

This one really stings. I can't tell you how much I love M83.

This has got to be one of my favorite fishing tattoos ever. I love marlin

This has got to be one of my favorite fishing tattoos ever. I love marlin

JONA CERWINSKE ONE LOVE LAMBHO TATTOOED!

JONA CERWINSKE ONE LOVE LAMBHO TATTOOED!

pictures of love heart tattoos

pictures of love heart tattoos

Re: Miss real bimbo - Our tattoos!!! Here's mine I love it!

Re: Miss real bimbo - Our tattoos!!! Here's mine I love it!

Bob Marley Tattoo Premium Babydoll Tee Shirt

Bob Marley Tattoo Premium Babydoll Tee Shirt

I love this last one. Imagine some muted gladioli like that Oooh.

I love this last one. Imagine some muted gladioli like that Oooh.

Heart Tattoos | Heart And Love Tattoo

Heart Tattoos | Heart And Love Tattoo

Heart and Love Tattoos - How to Choose a Design That Expresses Your Feelings

Heart and Love Tattoos - How to Choose a Design That Expresses Your Feelings

Mark Appleyard's 'One Love' Tattoo. Mark Appleyard - photo by someone other

Mark Appleyard's 'One Love' Tattoo. Mark Appleyard - photo by someone other

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.